Masters of the World
- Dagger of Suffering
- Imbued with the spell Smite, activated with a d12 Spellcasting die
In the possession of Nemith Tervaskanto.
- Stolen by the Reliquary
- The Golem’s Buckler
- Golemcrafter’s Ring
- This ring grants the Scholar Edge for Alchemy and Golem-crafting, and gives +1 to Alchemy rolls.
- Carried by Argius Idiran
- Belt of Toughness
- This belt gives a +1 bonus to toughness and grants the “Hard to Kill” edge.
- Carried by and attuned to Nemith.
- Ring of Agility
- This ring gives a +1 bonus to Agility rolls, and grants the “Quick” edge.
- Carried by and attuned to Liaze ap-Aife
- Cloak of Intimidation
- +1 to Indimidate rolls, grants “Aura” spell at d10 with fire element (no wild die)
- Carried by and attuned to Tahquil.
- Hand of Warding
- Spell of Warding
Logged 790 scields from Peter’s character sheet from previous sessions. Also found 900 scields worth of gold and gems in the shadow dragon’s hoard.
2013-10-25 & 28
900 scields from a Heahwisard, more money straight into Ásvör’s pocket. Shield and Ring relics as well.
200 scields and a Dagger of Suffering from the Darovian guards and cultists of Baleygr
- 736 scields from partially digested Orc corpses
- Bronze armband (+1 soak rolls)
- Rune crystal memory booster (+1 to a knowledge skill when attuned)
- Pothelm with farsight spell (d8 faith die)
- 2417 scields from giants, the Reliquary, and Vance